Theme Preview Rss

Pages

Go Eco Friendly With Real Nappies!

Using washable nappies is a great way to be eco-friendly;  it's been calculated that parents can save £500 or more per baby  by ditching disposables - not to mention being so much kinder to the environmentl.   Can you believe it - 8 million nappies are disposed of daily, in Britain -  isn't that a terrifying statistic?  Each nappy takes hundreds of years to break down - what will happen when there is no more landfill space?  It's time for some common sense.........


Because I am strongly committed to doing all I possibly can to spread the eco word,  I have signed up as a Real Nappy Agent with Screaming Green, and will be promoting reusable nappies in the Bassetlaw and Gainsborough areas to the best of my ability.   This will sit perfectly alongside my Wikaniko Home Business and I'm really looking forward to connecting with parents to demonstrate just how easy it is to save money and have peace of mind with modern washable nappies.  


I did try washable nappies when my children were babies - this was over 20 years ago and it wasn't successful -  but the current nappies are infinitely better, and there is a great deal of choice for parents,  with options available for every budget and situation.


Also,  the majority of county councils now have cashback offers for parents purchasing reusable nappies, giving them even more of an incentive to go green!


Please feel free to contact me for further information on real nappies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Naomi Johnson. Powered by Blogger.