Theme Preview Rss

Pages

Real Nappy Website Launched and Nappy Users Wanted!

I launched my new dedicated nappy website last week. North Notts Nappies is the place to go for friendly advice and information on real nappies.

I am looking for 10 families who are already using real nappies, to help me with a small research project. I would like to get feedback on the use of soapnuts for washing nappies - if you would like to volunteer, please contact me

I will send you a free trial pack of soapnuts, enough to wash several laundry loads, and all you have to do is give me your opinion on their performance as compared to your regular detergent.

You can find out about soapnuts from previous posts and a great video on this blog.

Hope to hear from nappy fans soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Naomi Johnson. Powered by Blogger.